Set refund policies for customers making prepayments. Create cancellation, no-show, and rescheduling policies and set other online booking rules in Vagaro.
Helpful Link: How to Set Online Appointment Rules on the Vagaro Pro App.
Watch this video or follow the steps below to learn more about this feature.
1. Click on Settings. Next, click on Online Appointment Rules.
2. Enter the hours of the Appointment Lead Time. This feature allows you to set how soon a customer can book an appointment with your business online, giving you enough time to make it to the appointment.
3. Enter the Appointment Search Limit. This feature allows you to set the number of available appointment times for your customers to book online.
4. Enter the Search Appointment Interval. Use this feature to set the time intervals between available appointment options online.
5. Toggle to allow customers to see the number of seats that are available in a class.
6. Click on the drop-down to set the Employee Order that customers will see when booking services online. You can set the order by First Available service providers or by the Website Employee Line Up, found in your Settings page in Vagaro. You also can set the order by Best Reviewed service providers or by Alphabetical Order.
7. Toggle to require the business to accept appointments before booking it. You also can limit appointment acceptances to specific types of appointments or customers. In addition, you can set the number when requiring appointment acceptances for customers who are no-shows or who cancel appointments. For example, you can set it so that you can require appointment acceptances for customers who have at least five no-shows or cancellations. Just simply enter the number in the box under Number of no-shows or cancellations.
8. Click on this option to allow customers to select a gender preference for a service provider when booking online.
9. Select to allow customers to cancel an appointment. Next, enter the minimum hours required before canceling or rescheduling.
10. Toggle to refund customers who prepay for appointments. A green color means that the option has been enabled.
11. Enter the refund policy.
12. Select to allow customers to reschedule an appointment. Next, enter the minimum hours required to reschedule.
13. Enter the appointment cancellation policy.
14. Toggle to accept American Express payments. Next, toggle to require capturing a customer's credit card when making the booking. Enter the Greater than or equal to dollar amount below this option.
You also can toggle to require that customers pay with a credit card when booking classes online.
15. Toggle to only allow verified customers to leave reviews. Then, click Save.