To set push notifications for an employee using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Employee Profiles.
- Once you locate the employee, tap the Profile button.
- Select Push Notifications. When you're finished editing the profile, select Save. Then you're set!
Let's get started!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Employee Profiles.
4. Locate the employee. Then tap the Profile button.
5. Select Push Notifications. A green color indicates that the notification has been turned on. A white color means that it has been disabled. Notice you can also set Email and Text Notifications.
6. Tap Save when you're finished editing the employee's profile.