To set push notifications for an employee, follow these steps when using the Mobile Version:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Employee Profiles.
- Find the employee on the list. Then tap the Profile button.
- Select the Push Notifications option. Press Save when you're finished.
Let's get started!
Setting Push Notifications
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Employee Profiles.
4. Find the employee on the list. Then tap the Profile button.
5. Select Push Notifications. A green color indicates that the notification has been turned on. A white color means that it has been disabled. Notice you can also allow employees to receive Email and Text Notifications. Select the options you want to turn on.
6. Tap Save when you're finished.