To swipe credit cards using the Vagaro Pro App on an iPhone, tablet, iPad or Android, follow these steps.
- Once you access your calendar, select the appointment. Then, select Service Complete (Checkout). This action takes you directly to the Checkout screen where you'll be able to swipe the card with a credit card reader.
Remember you first need to sign up for Vagaro Merchant Services to enable credit card payments. Click this link for more information: How to Sign Up for Vagaro Merchant Services.
Check out this video or follow the instructions below.
Let's get started!
1. Go to the calendar screen. Select the Appointment you want to check out. Then tap Service Complete (Checkout).
2. First, make sure your swiper is connected. If the swiper is disconnected, the red Credit Card Reader not connected status will display at the top-right of the screen.
3. Once you connect your swiper, the green Touch to swipe status appears. Tap Touch to Swipe.
4. When this message appears, the reader is ready to accept the card.
5. Select a tip option or enter a custom amount. Then tap Next.
6. Once the client adds a signature, click Charge Card.