The Vagaro credit card swiper allows you to accept credit card payments directly to your iPhone and iPad. The swiper makes paying so much simpler to get your customers in and out of chairs. Here is a simple guide on how to checkout an appointment with the Vagaro credit card swiper.
To learn how to store Credit Cards in your clients' profiles, click Here.
Please note: To cancel or disable credit card processing, go to Settings - Credit Card Application (credit processing section of Vagaro). You will have a toggle that says Enabled. Turn that toggle off and save your work to make the system work as a record keeper.
Check out this video or follow the instructions below.
1. From the calendar screen tap the Appointment you want to checkout and from the pop up menu tap Service Complete (Checkout).
2. You'll be taken to the checkout screen. When your swiper is disconnected it will say in the upper right hand corner Credit Card Reader not connected. Plug in your swiper and it will light up green.
3. When it turns green, tap Touch to Swipe.
4. When this message pops up it is ready to swipe the card.
5. Select a tip or enter a custom tip amount, once added click Next.
6. Have the customer sign, then click Charge Card.