What are computer cookies?
A cookie is a piece of data that a website puts on the device so the website can remember you when you visit again.
Cookies are stored on your computer by websites you visit and contain information such as site preferences or login status. Computer cookies are intended to enhance the experience of Internet navigation.
Click the link below for information on cookies in these browsers:
- Go to the tools menu
- Go to the Cookies and site permissions tab.
- Under All permissions, look at the settings in Cookies and site data.
Cookies are allowed in Edge by default.
Google Chrome :
- Go to Chrome's tools menu , then Settings.
- Go to the Privacy and Security tab.
- Select Cookies and other site data.
- Set your options for cookies.
Click the help icon for more information.
- Go to the Firefox tools menu .
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security tab.
- Scroll down to Cookies and Site Data.
- Click the Learn More links for detailed instructions.
See this article on Apple support about Safari and cookies:
In Safari, go to Safari > Preferences, select Privacy, and set your cookies options.