A Daily Deal allows you to promote discounts on a single service as well as multiple services in Vagaro. Once it is announced and approved, it appears on vagaro.com, your Vagaro booking page, and website. You can also post it to your Facebook page.
To create a Daily Deal in Vagaro using the Desktop Version, follow these steps:
- Select Marketing at the top of the screen.
- Click Create Email/Daily Deals.
- Select Create new email or Daily Deals.
- Click Create Deal.
- Once you're finished creating the promotion, click Announce.
Let's get started!
Creating a Daily Deal
1. Click Marketing at the top of the screen.
2. Click Create Email/Daily Deals.
3. Click Create new email or Daily Deals.
4. Click Create Deal.
5. Once you've read the description of what a Daily Deal is, click Create.
6. Select your preferred Category or template type.
7. Once you've chosen the template, select the photo you want to add to the promotion.
8. Enter a title and description. The description is a brief summary of the deal. Your client will see it on your website, vagaro.com and on the checkout screen. Enter the fine print. This specifies the limitations of the daily deal.
Click the All Selected drop-down to select the service providers who will be providing the services included in the Daily Deal. Select For New Customers Only to promote the deal to new clients. These are customers who have not been added to your customer list.
9. Select the services you want to include in the promotion. Then click Next.
10. If you've selected multiple services, you'll be able to enter a discount for those items. First, select the Start & End Date. Then enter the discount.
Select Post on Facebook to promote the deal on your Facebook page. Then click Next.
11. If you have selected a single service, select the Start & End Date. Then enter the before and after prices. Select Post on Facebook to promote the deal on your Facebook page. Once you're finished, click Next.
12. Check the Acknowledgement box. Then, click Announce.
13. Your deal will appear on the Vagaro home page, your Vagaro page, as well as on your custom website once it is approved.