The Yelp booking integration is a great way to get new customers. It puts your business in a pool of customers that use Yelp to book all kinds of appointments. This forum will go over where and how to see if an appointment was booked through Yelp in Vagaro.
Viewing Yelp Appointments
1. You can tell which appointments came from your yelp booking integration in two ways. On the calendar screen, appointments booked through Yelp will be indicated with the Yelp logo in the upper left-hand corner of the appointment.
2. In the appointment edit screen, appointments booked through Yelp will have Yelp, the date, and time next to Booked By under the appointment comments box.
Viewing Yelp Booking Totals
1. To see the number of appointments booked through Yelp, click Reports, then click Source under Appointments on the left-hand side.
2. Select the Date Range, the Service Providers, and/or the customers and click Run Report.
3. When you run the report, you'll get a break down of where your appointments were booked. For Yelp, we want to pay attention to the Online sections. You can see this information in chart or in grid view.