Sometimes when you make changes to your Online Booking Page, like your business name and location, the changes won't immediately reflect on Google or other search engines. Don't worry. There's nothing wrong with the changes made. In order to generate search results, search engines crawl your website for information to populate the results. This crawling process does not happen immediately and may take some time to update. We suggest that businesses wait up to a week for the results to update.
Articles in this section
- Why Aren't Changes Made to My Booking Page Reflecting on Google?
- Vagaro Links - Vagaro Pro
- Vagaro Links - Web Version
- Track the Performance of Marketing Campaigns
- Ways to Promote Your Business in Vagaro
- How Many Marketing Messages Have I Sent?
- Your Vagaro Online Booking Page
- Getting Featured on Vagaro's Social Media
- Become a Featured Business
- Add the Booking Widget to Your Site