Follow these steps to view just Deposits, No-Show, and Cancellation Fees in the Transaction list report.
- Navigate to More > Reports > Transaction List.
- Tap the Filters icon.
- Tap Select Transaction Type.
- Toggle on any or all of Deposit, Cancellation Fee, No-Show Fee, then tap the back arrow (<).
- Tap Apply Filter.
Cancellation and No-Show fees are shown in red, Deposits in green.
- Tap the customer's name (Sold to) to open the customer's profile.
- Tap the right arrow (>) to open the transaction detail.
- From the detail screen, you can Refund the transaction or view and send a Receipt.
- Go to Reports > Transaction List.
- Set a date range, select service providers and customers as you like.
- Click Advanced Filters.
- For Transaction Type, you may select Deposit, Cancellation Fee, or No-Show Fee using the checkboxes.
- Set any other report parameters and then click Run Report.
Transaction list detail:
- Under Date/Customer the customer name is a link that opens their profile.
- Under Item Sold/Sold By Cancellation and No-Show Fees are shown in red, Deposits in green.
- From the Action menu, you can Refund the transaction or view and send a Receipt.
- You can print a copy of the report or export it to an Excel spreadsheet or PDF file.