Your customers can share memberships and packages with family members and friends. Customers can book and pay for pets, siblings, and spouses, and receive appointment notifications and reminders that are sent to loved ones with the Family and Friends Sharing feature!
- Managing the Family and Friends Sharing list
- Family and Friends – Sharing Memberships
- Family and Friends – Sharing Packages
- Select Customers at the top of the screen, either select a customer from the list or start to type the customer’s name and then select the customer.
All current Family & Friends will show on the Family list on the customer's profile.
- Click Add Family & Friends below to add more members to the sharing plan.
- To add a member who already has a profile in your business, enter the name in the search box and select the one to add
Existing customers will be added to the list and the basic info filled in from their existing profile.
Note: If you change info for an existing customer in the Family & Friends membership screen, the change affects their customer profile, as well.
- To add a member who doesn’t have a profile click Create New.
- Select the relationship with the customer.
Choices are Parent, Spouse, Child, Sibling, Pet, and Friend.
Add a Parent, Spouse, Sibling, or Friend
- The entry field choices for these four relationship types are the same, so select one of them.
- Provide the following information:
- Profile photo – locate an image on your computer or drag and drop one onto the image area (4MB max file size.)
- Primary Phone
- First and Last Names
- Optional: Gender (Male, Female, or Non-binary)
- Set switches for the following options:
- Allow This Person to Book for [customer] - allow this member to book, receive appointment notifications, and view and pay for the client's appointments.
- View This Person’s Appointments - allow this member to see this person’s appointments on their appointment calendar
This switch is set Off by default for Parent, Spouse, Sibling, and Friend relationship types.
- Share [customer’s] Credit Card on File - allow this member to use the customer's credit card on file when purchasing and booking with the business.
- CC Appointment Notifications - allow this member to also receive appointment notifications for the customer.
- Select Save.
Add a Child
- Select Child.
- Enter the child's first and last names, select a gender (optional), and enter the birthdate.
Entering an email address and Primary phone are both optional.
The switch settings work as above except for View This Person’s Appointments. These conditions apply to a Child relationship:
- If the child is 0-17 years old, the switch is ON, and you cannot set it to Off.
- If the child is 18 or older, the switch is OFF.
- If no Birth Date is entered for the child, the switch is OFF.
- Select Save.
Add a Pet
- Enter the pet's first and last names (the last name is required, so use the customer’s last name or whatever you like), select a gender (optional), and enter the pet’s date of birth.
- Select the pet’s species/breed from the drop-down list.
- Enter the pet’s weight (in pounds).
There are no switches to set for Pets. All default to ON.
- Select Save.