Using the Website Builder on the Vagaro Pro app, you can apply pre-made themes and templates to your Vagaro page, preview it as a mobile or desktop version, and publish or disable it.
- Using the Vagaro Theme Builder on the Web Version
- Can Vagaro Design a Personalized Theme for Me?
- Custom Domain Names:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Website Builder.
- Select the template category you would like to browse.
- Select the template to use for your Vagaro listing page.
- Tap Mobile Preview to see how the template displays on your phone.
- Tap Desktop Preview for a link to preview the design on your computer.
- Tap OK to send a link to your Vagaro account email.
Click the link to view the design on the web.
- Tap Publish when you are finished.
- Confirm that you want to add the custom website for $10/mo.
To Edit your Template Choice
If you have already selected and published a website using a template, you can change the template from the Vagaro Pro app.
- When you go to More > Settings > Website Builder, you'll see a preview of your published website.
- Tap Edit for choices.
- Tap Edit to select a different template.
- Tap Disable to unpublish the website.
If you select Disable, you'll see two confirmation screens:
- Tap Cancel to make no changes.