Now you can create Product Bundles: groups of products designed to be sold together. Create gift baskets that include a suite of hair or skin care products, or a “fitness pack” with a jump rope, resistance bands, and a bag to hold them.
Create Product Bundles - Web Version
- Go to Settings > Things We Sell > Inventory.
- Click Edit and select Add a Product Bundle from the drop-down list.
- Enter a Product ID for this bundle or scan a barcode, and then click Next.
- Enter the Product Bundle Name and Description.
- Select a product to be in this bundle from the Select Product drop-down menu.
You can scroll through the list, or start to type a product into the search to limit the product selections.
After adding a product, you can adjust the Sell Price and Sell Qty for this product in the bundle.
- Add more products, making price or quantity adjustments as you add them.
To remove a product from the bundle, click X on the product line.
- Don’t forget to add packaging products (a gift box, basket or bag,) as needed.
- Select Show Product Bundle Online to display the product on your booking page.
Enter the Dimensions (in inches) of the product. This includes length, width, height, and weight.
- Select Free Ground Shipping to allow free shipping of the product. The Shipping and handling surcharges will automatically display a $0 cost.
If you do not want to offer free ground shipping, enter a shipping and handling cost.
- To set a flat rate shipping price, select Flat Rate Shipping.
Enter prices for shipping the 1st item and additional items in the Shipping Price fields.
- Click +Add Image or drag images onto the Photos area to add one or more image to the product.
Customers will see this image when purchasing the product online. You can add up to four images.Note: Maximum file size is 4 MB. Picture dimensions should be approximately 798px (wide) x 894px (high).
The first image added will be set as Default. If you want to make another image the default:
- Hover the cursor over the image.
- Click the 3 dots and select Set as Default.
You can also edit or delete the selected image from this menu.
- Click Submit when you are finished.