How Do I Import Clients, Customers, and Contacts from My Phone?
If you're trying to import or transfer customers, contacts or clients, you can easily do so with our Import function.
You can import customer details in just a few short steps. Best of all, you can import them directly from your mobile device.
Additional Import Help: Our support engineers also can import your client list directly to your Vagaro account. Just send the file in an Excel or CSV format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen. Then, tap Settings.
2. Tap Import Customers.
3. Tap OK to allow the Vagaro Pro App to have access to your contacts.
4. Tap the customers you want to import. A red color means that the customer has been selected.
5. Tap Done.
6. Tap OK.
7. The import summary will give you details on the contacts that were successfully imported as well the ones that failed or were invalid.
A customer's contact info is deemed invalid for one of the following reasons:
- The first or last name is missing.
- The email address is not complete.
- The cell number is more than 10 digits.
8. Tap the arrow to get back to the settings screen.