The Import tool allows you to upload all your customer contacts to the Vagaro account in an easy fashion. You can import from a variety of mobile devices, including an Android, iPad, and tablet. Follow these steps to get started:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen once you log in.
- Select Settings.
- Select Import Customers to begin the process.
*Remember our support engineers can also import your client list. Send the file in an Excel or CSV format to email@example.com.
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen. Then, tap Settings.
2. Tap Import Customers.
3. Tap OK to allow the Vagaro Pro App to have access to your contacts.
4. Select the customers you want to import. A red color means that the customer has been selected. Once you're finished, tap Done.
5. Tap OK. The import takes about 2 hours to complete.
6. The Import Summary allows you to see the contacts that were successfully imported as well as the ones that failed to get import or were invalid.
A customer's contact info is invalid for one of the following reasons:
- The first or last name is missing.
- The email address is not complete.
- The cell number is more than 10 digits.
7. Tap the arrow to get back to the Settings screen once you're done reviewing the import summary.