How to Import Clients, Customers, and Contacts from the Vagaro Pro App
To import customers from the Vagaro Pro App, just follow these steps.
- Tap More.
- Select Settings.
- Select Import Customers.
Additional Import Help: Our support engineers also can import your client list directly to your Vagaro account. Just send the file in an Excel or CSV format to email@example.com.
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen. Then, tap Settings.
2. Tap Import Customers.
3. Tap OK to allow the Vagaro Pro App to have access to your contacts.
4. Tap the customers you want to import. A red color means that the customer has been selected.
5. Tap Done.
6. Tap OK.
7. The import summary will give you details on the contacts that were successfully imported as well the ones that failed or were invalid.
A customer's contact info is deemed invalid for one of the following reasons:
- The first or last name is missing.
- The email address is not complete.
- The cell number is more than 10 digits.
8. Tap the arrow to get back to the settings screen.