The Email Marketing feature allows you to send custom emails directly to your client base. You specifically can promote an upcoming event, provide an update on your business or even send automated or recurring emails.
To start creating emails from the Vagaro Pro App, tap More at the bottom of the screen. Then tap Marketing. From here, you can send the following types of emails:
- Daily Deals: Allows you to send emails about promotions on your Vagaro website, Vagaro booking page, app, and Facebook.
- Non-Automated Emails: Allows you to send emails to clients using pre-made templates as well as your own designs.
- Automated Email: Allows you to send automated birthday and thank you emails. You also can send emails to lost customers.
Remember, we don't have a set date for customizing text reminders. We will provide an update when this feature becomes available.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen. Then tap Marketing.
2. You can see the number of emails you have sent that month. You also can see the email marketing plan you selected.
Tap Create Daily Deal to send a promotional email. Tap Create Email to send a one-time email to customers. Select Create Automated Email to send automated emails. Select Campaign Performance to track the performance of all your email campaigns.
3. Let's send an email to our customers. Tap Create Email.
4. Enter the Email Subject. Then tap the Send To box to send an email to all your customers or to a filtered list.
5. You can filter by Gender, Customers of specific service providers as well as Age Range. Once you're finished, tap Save.
6. After applying the filters you want to use, you can see the customers who will receive the email. You can also see the number of Customers and Employees receiving it as well as those who have Opted Out of your marketing campaigns.
Let's now select a template for the email. Tap the green Select Email Template button to get started.
Building an Email
1. Select a Template Category.
2. Select the template you want to use.
3. Tap Enter Email Heading to add a text header. Tap on the font options at the top to edit the text and appearance.
4. Tap Enter Email Body to enter text in the body of the email.
5. Tap Add Image to select an image from your Photo Library. You also can capture an image with your Camera or add a photo from your Business Gallery.
6. Tap each button to edit the text and appearance of each item.
7. Once you select a button, you can customize it. Tap on the color circles to select a Color you want to apply. Select the green switch to keep or remove a button from the email. A green color means that the button will be included in the email. Tap on the arrow below the toggle option to change the text of the button.
8. Tap Custom Text to enter the button text you want to add. You can also add a URL link to the button so when customers select it, it takes them to the link you added. Tap Save when you're finished.
9. Tap the social media icons to edit the links to your social media.
10. You can add a URL to each social medium. Near the top of the screen, tap the Social Link Style to change how the social media icons appear on the email.
11. Select the Social Link Style you want. Then tap Save when you're finished.
12. Tap Save at the top of the screen to save the email to your drafts or tap Next to finish creating it.
13. Tap Send a Preview Email. Enter the email address and then tap Send Preview Email below to see how the email displays. Tap Next if you're ready to send the email.
14. Tap Send Now to send the email immediately. Select Facebook to share it with your Facebook friends.
15. Select the Acknowledgement checkbox. Then tap Announce.
16. Tap OK. You're all set!
1. Tap Campaigns on the email marketing page to view the performance results of your emails and daily deals.
2. Tap Sent
3. Tap the Name of the campaign you want to view.
4. You can see the Total number of emails that were sent as well as the percentages of emails that were Opened, and Clicked. You can also see the appointments that were Booked as a result of the email campaign.
5. You can also see the emails that were Processed, Delivered, Opened, Clicked, sent to Unsubscribed addresses, and marked as Spam or Failed.
6. Tap on the categories to see the clients who fall under each email status.
7. Tapping Emails Processed for example will allow you to see the emails that are in the process of being sent to clients.
Below are the descriptions of what each status means:
Processed: Email is in the queue and waiting to be processed and sent.
Delivered: Email has been successfully sent to recipients.
Opened: Email has been opened or read.
Clicked: Email has been viewed and clicked through.
Unsubscribed: Recipients who no longer wish to receive emails.
Spam: Recipients who have marked your emails as spam.
Failed: Emails that were unsuccessful and failed to be delivered.
What Happens if I Reach the Email Limit?
You'll receive this notification when you reach your email limit. Select View Email Plans to choose a different Email Marketing Plan from the Vagaro account.