Email marketing is now available on the go! Create stunning emails from Phone or tablet and communicate with your customers easily on the Vagaro Pro App. This article will demonstrate how to utilize our Mobile Email Marketing feature which allows you to create single emails or automated emails.
Watch this video or follow the forum below.
1. To access the Email Marketing screen, tap More from the bottom and then Marketing.
2. In this screen, you’ll see your Plan Status at the top. Below you can create a Daily Deal, an Email, an Automated Email, and you can track your Campaign Performance.
Daily Deals: Promos listed on your Vagaro website and Vagaro’s Homepage & app.
Email: Send an email to specific clients using our awesome pre-created banners or use your own.
Automated Email: Automated emails work for birthdays, thank you notes, & lost customers.
3. Tap Create Email.
4. You’ll be brought to this screen. First, you'll want to add an Email Subject. You can tap Send to All Customer or Send to a Filtered List.
Send to All Customers will send your email to all your clients and Send to A Filtered List allows you to filter out a group of your clients to send emails too. Tap the arrow next to All Customers.
If you select Send to All Customers skip to Building an Email.
5. You can filter by Gender, Customers of a specific service providers and Age Range. When you are finished tap Save.
6. When you change any of the filter options, you’ll receive a break down of how many emails you’re sending and to whom. You’ll see a report of the number of Customers and Employees have received your email and of those who’ve Opted Out. When you’re finished tap Select Email Template.
Building an Email
1. Here you can begin to build your email. Start by selecting a Template Category. The template category represents the type of email you want to send.
2. Next tap on a Template to select.
3. Tap Enter Email Heading to add a text header that will catch your clients’ eyes. You can edit all the font options at the top.
4. Tap Enter Email Body to type in the body of your email. This gives your clients more information about your promotion, changes, services or what ever you want to talk about in your emails.
5. Next we’re going to add an image. Tap Add Image and you can choose an image from your Photo Library, capture an image with your Camera, or you can add from your Business Gallery.
6. Next we can edit these buttons. By tapping one we can edit all three on the next screen.
7. At the top we can change the Color of all the buttons. We can toggle to button on or off with the switch. By tapping the arrow under each switch you can change what each button says and where they will be redirected to.
8. When you tap Custom Text, you can change what the button says and redirect your audience by hyperlinking. When you're finished tap Save.
9. Next we can set up our social links. By tapping an Icon we can edit them just like our Buttons.
10. We can add in the URL’s to our social media pages. Which ever site you don’t add a link to will not show up in your email.
11. By tapping Social Link Style, we can change what style of icons will appear in our email. Your style will save when you tap the set.
12. In the upper right-hand corner of the screen, you can Save this email as a draft. When your finished creating your email, tap Next.
13. You’ll be taken to a preview of your email. From here you can Send a Preview Email to yourself to see what it will look like in your inbox. If everything is set up correctly, tap Next.
14. You can choose to either send the email out now or schedule it for a future date and time to automatically send. You can also choose to share it on Facebook.
Note: The Facebook Share option will not work when you choose to schedule your email.
15. You must tap the box to acknowledge before you can announce your email.
16. You will get an Announce Email confirmation, letting you know that your email has been added to the Email queue.
1. Now available in the app, you can view performance results for your email and daily deal campaigns. Tap Campaigns from the Email Marketing landing page to view.
2. Tap Sent
3. Next, tap the Name of the campaign you want to analyze.
4. When you select a campaign, you’ll see how the Total emails were sent, the percentage of emails Opened, Clicked, and appointments that were Booked directly from that campaign.
5. Below the metrics, you can view which email campaign was Processed, Delivered, Opened, Clicked, sent to Unsubscribed addresses, and marked as Spam or Failed.
6. When you tap a category, it will show you what emails ended up there.
Below are the descriptions of what each status means:
Processed: Email is in queue, waiting to be processed and sent.
Delivered: Email has been successfully sent to recipients.
Opened: Email has been sent and opened or read.
Clicked: Email has been sent, seen and clicked through.
Unsubscribed: Recipients that no longer wish to receive emails.
Spam: The recipients have your emails marked as spam.