Email marketing is now available on the go! Create stunning emails from Phone or tablet and communicate with your customers easily on the Vagaro Pro App.
Types of Email Marketing
Daily Deals: Allows you to send emails about promotions on your Vagaro website, Vagaro booking page, app and Facebook.
Non-Automated Emails: Allows you to send emails to clients using pre-made templates as well as your own designs.
Automated Email: Allows you to send automated birthday and thank you emails. You also can send emails to lost customers.
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen. Then tap Marketing.
2. You can see the number of emails you have sent that month. You also can see the email marketing plan you've selected.
3. Click Create Daily Deal to send an email promoting discounts on services or classes.
4. Click Create Email to create and send regular emails to your customers.
5. Click Create Automated Email to create and send automated emails.
6. Click Campaign Performance to track the performance of your emails.
7. Tap Create Email.
8. Enter the Email Subject.
9. Tap on the Send To box to send an email to all your customers or to a filtered list. Just tAll Customers to send it to a filtered list.
10. You can filter by Gender, Customers of specific service providers as well as Age Range. Tap Save.
10. You'll be able to see a breakdown of how many emails you’re sending and to whom after applying the filter options. You’ll also be able to see the number of Customers and Employees who will receive the email as well as those who’ve Opted Out.
11. Tap Select Email Template.
Building an Email
1. Select a Template Category.
2. Select the template.
3. Tap Enter Email Heading to add a text header. Tap on the font options at the top to edit the text and appearance.
4. Tap Enter Email Body to enter text in the body of the email.
5. Tap Add Image to select an image from your Photo Library. You also can capture an image with your Camera or add a photo from your Business Gallery.
6. Tap on each button to make edits to the text and appearance.
7. Tap on the color circles to select a Color.
8. Toggle the green switch to enable or to remove a button.
9. Tap on the arrow to change the text of the button.
8. Tap Custom Text to enter the button text or add a URL link. Tap Save when you're finished.
9. Tap on the social media icons to update or edit the URLs.
10. Tap on the screen to add a URL for each social medium.
11. Tap Social Link Style to select how you want your social media icons to appear.
12. Select the Social Link Style you want.
13. Tap Save when you're finished.
14. Tap Save at the top of the screen to save the email to your drafts.
15. Tap Next if you are finished creating your email.
16. Tap Send a Preview Email. Enter the email address and then tap Send Preview Email below to see how the email displays.
17. Tap Next if you're ready to send the email.
18. Tap Send Now if want to send the email immediately.
19. Toggle the switch next to Facebook to make the announcement on your Facebook account.
20. Tap on the checkmark to acknowledge that you can't make changes once the email is sent.
21. Tap OK to confirm the announcment.
1. Tap Campaigns on the email marketing page to view the performance results of your emails and daily deals.
2. Tap Sent
3. Tap the Name of the campaign you want to analyze.
4. You'll be able to see the Total number of emails that were sent as well as the percentages of emails that were Opened, and Clicked. You'll also be able to see the appointments that were Booked as a result of your campaign.
5. You'll also be able to see the emails that were Processed, Delivered, Opened, Clicked, sent to Unsubscribed addresses, and marked as Spam or Failed.
6. Tap on the categories to see the clients who fall under each email status.
7. Tapping on Emails Processed for example will allow you to see clients who fall under this email status.
Below are the descriptions of what each status means:
Processed: Email is in the queue and waiting to be processed and sent.
Delivered: Email has been successfully sent to recipients.
Opened: Email has been opened or read.
Clicked: Email has been viewed and clicked through.
Unsubscribed: Recipients who no longer wish to receive emails.
Spam: Recipients who have marked your emails as spam.
Failed: Emails that were unsuccessful and failed to be delivered.