The Email Marketing feature allows you to send custom emails directly to your client base. You specifically can promote an upcoming event, provide an update on your business or even send automated or recurring emails.
To start creating emails in Vagaro using the Vagaro Pro App, tap More at the bottom of the screen. Then tap Marketing. You'll specifically be able to send the following types of emails:
- Daily Deals: Allows you to send emails about promotions on your Vagaro website, Vagaro booking page, app, and Facebook.
- Non-Automated Emails: Allows you to send emails to clients using pre-made templates as well as your own designs.
- Automated Email: Allows you to send automated birthday and thank you emails. You also can send emails to lost customers.
Remember, we don't have a set date for customizing text reminders. We will provide an update when this feature becomes available.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen. Then tap Marketing.
2. You can see the number of emails you have sent that month. You also can see the email marketing plan you've selected.
3. Tap Create Daily Deal to send an email promoting discounts on services or classes. Tap Create Email to create and send regular emails to your customers. Select Create Automated Email to create and send automated emails. Select Campaign Performance to track the performance of your emails.
4. Let's send an email to our customers. Tap Create Email.
5. Enter the Email Subject. Then tap the Send To box to send an email to all your customers or to a filtered list.
6. You can filter by Gender, Customers of specific service providers as well as Age Range. Once you're finished, tap Save.
7. You'll be able to see a breakdown of how many emails you’re sending and to whom after applying the filter options. You’ll also be able to see the number of Customers and Employees who will receive the email as well as those who’ve Opted Out.
8. Let's now select a template for the email. Tap the green Select Email Template button.
Building an Email
1. Select a Template Category.
2. Select the template.
3. Tap Enter Email Heading to add a text header. Tap on the font options at the top to edit the text and appearance.
4. Tap Enter Email Body to enter text in the body of the email.
5. Tap Add Image to select an image from your Photo Library. You also can capture an image with your Camera or add a photo from your Business Gallery.
6. Tap each button to edit the text and appearance of each item.
7. Once you've tapped the button, you'll be able to customize it. Tap on the color circles to select a Color. Toggle the green switch to enable or remove a button from the email. A green color means that the button will be included in the email. Tap on the arrow below the switch to change the text of the button.
8. Tap Custom Text to enter the button text. You also can add a URL link to the button so when customers select the button, they'll be taken to this link. Tap Save when you're finished.
9. Tap the social media icons to update or edit the links to your social media.
10. Tap on the screen to add a URL for each social medium.
11. Tap Social Link Style to change the design of how your social media icons are displayed on your email.
12. Select the Social Link Style you want. Then tap Save when you're finished.
13. Tap Save at the top of the screen to save the email to your drafts or tap Next if you are finished creating your email.
14. Tap Send a Preview Email. Enter the email address and then tap Send Preview Email below to see how the email displays. Tap Next if you're ready to send the email.
15. Tap Send Now if want to send the email immediately. Toggle the switch next to Facebook to make the announcement on your Facebook account.
16. Tap on the checkmark to acknowledge that you can't make changes once the email is sent.
17. Tap OK to confirm the announcement.
1. Tap Campaigns on the email marketing page to view the performance results of your emails and daily deals.
2. Tap Sent
3. Tap the Name of the campaign you want to analyze.
4. You'll be able to see the Total number of emails that were sent as well as the percentages of emails that were Opened, and Clicked. You'll also be able to see the appointments that were Booked as a result of your campaign.
5. You'll also be able to see the emails that were Processed, Delivered, Opened, Clicked, sent to Unsubscribed addresses, and marked as Spam or Failed.
6. Tap on the categories to see the clients who fall under each email status.
7. Tapping Emails Processed for example will allow you to see the emails that are in the process of being sent to clients.
Below are the descriptions of what each status means:
Processed: Email is in the queue and waiting to be processed and sent.
Delivered: Email has been successfully sent to recipients.
Opened: Email has been opened or read.
Clicked: Email has been viewed and clicked through.
Unsubscribed: Recipients who no longer wish to receive emails.
Spam: Recipients who have marked your emails as spam.
Failed: Emails that were unsuccessful and failed to be delivered.