To add a credit card to a customer's profile, follow these steps:
- Click Customers at the top of the screen.
- Select the customer.
- Once you've accessed the client's profile, click Add a Card on the right side of the screen.
- If you're manually entering the credit card information, select the Type tab. Click Add once you're done entering the details.
- If you're swiping the credit card, select the Swipe tab. Enter the CVV code and the Billing Zip number. Then click add when you're finished adding the details.
Remember you have to sign up for credit card processing to add a credit card to a client profile. Click this link for more info: How to Sign Up for Vagaro Merchant Services.
Let's get started!
Adding a Credit Card to a Customer Profiles
1. Click Customers.
2. Put your cursor in the box to select the customer. Enter the name in the box to locate it quicker.
3. Click Add a Card.
4. Select the Type tab if you're manually entering the credit card information. Click Add once you're done entering the details.
5. Select the Swipe tab if you're swiping the credit card. Enter the CVV code and the Billing Zip number. Then click add when you're finished adding the card details.
Adding a Credit Card When Booking a New Appointment
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Once you get to the preferred day, select a time slot. Then click New Appointment.
3. Once you've selected Service, Appointment Type, Resource and Customer, click the Credit Card icon on the right side of the screen.
4. You can add the credit card to the customer's profile by manually entering the information or swiping the card with a reader.
5. If you're typing the credit card details, enter the Card Number, Exportation Date, CVV code, and Billing Zip code. Lastly, enter the First Name, Middle Initial, and Last Name. Click Add when you're finished.
6. If you're swiping the card, make sure the USB Swiper is connected to your computer. The credit card number will appear in the box under Swipe Your Card when swiped.
Once you're done swiping the card, enter the CVV code and the Billing Zip code. Then, click Add.
7. The card will be added to the customer's account once the appointment is booked.
Adding a Credit Card When Checking Out Clients
1. Click Checkout at the top the screen. Select the customer. Then, click the Add option next to Credit Card on the right side.
2. Enter the credit card details. Toggle the Save card on file switch below to store the details to the client's profile. Then, click Add.