With our Integration feature, you'll be able to export your sales transactions, taxes, tips and refunds to your Xero account. You specifically can do the following:
- Automatically sync your sales records to Xero online.
- Reconcile your books much easier as payments and fees are matched against your bank statement.
- Save time and increase accuracy using Sync with Vagaro for Xero Online.
Remember our Xero integration will only pull the previous two months from Vagaro when you start the integration.
Watch this video or read the article below to learn more about how to use this feature.
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Integrations.
3. Learn more.
4. Toggle the Active switch.
5. Enter your login credentials. Then click Login.
6. Click Allow access.
7. Select the Sync Start Date. This lets you pick when you want to start syncing the reports. You can also add a Nickname. Xero will display all your Vagaro transaction data under this nickname after synchronization.
8. You can match your Vagaro transactions to your Xero Accounts. The available account is from your Xero's "REVENUE" class account. Refer to the directions on the right side of the screen.
9. Below the transactions, you want to match your Vagaro Payments to your Xero Accounts. The available account is from your Xero's "Current Asset" type account with payments enabled. The directions to the right tell how to set these accounts in Xero.
10. You can also Select the Tax Service that you would have already set up in Xero. Once everything is set correctly, click Save and your sync will start.
Vagaro syncs all transactions at 2:00 AM so all the transactions from the previous day will be ready in the morning.