Our expanded checkout system allows you to speed up the checkout process, providing a more efficient and faster service for clients.
Apply discounts to multiple services and items at once, determine your tipping, checkout and receipt options and easily search for products with Vagaro's enhanced search feature.
To learn how to check out a customer, follow the steps below when using the Mobile Version of Vagaro.
Checking out a Customer on the Mobile Version
1. Tap Checkout at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Select Customer to add a customer.
3. You can see a list of All Customers as well as customers who are In Today. Select the customer. Then, tap Continue.
4. Notice you also can check out multiple customers at once. Just select the clients. Then, tap Group Customers.
5. Tap the Name of the customer who is making the payment.
Note: The Group Customers feature is limited to customers who are In Today.
6. You can see the customer's points summary as well as the number of items they have in their shopping cart. Memberships will appear just below their name. You also can see the amount that is due.
The shopping cart makes adding, removing, and keeping track of products and services very simple.
Items in the shopping cart are separated by category. You can add items manually or scan them with your device's camera.
1. Swipe left on an item to make changes. Swiping left on products will allow you to increase or decrease the quantity.
2. Tap on the item to view the Items Details.
3. You can see the Name of the item, the Service Provider, as well as the Price. You also can add a Discount.
4. Toggle the Use Points option to allow the client to pay for the service with points.
5. Tap Save.
Receipts & Tipping
1. Tap the gear icon at the top of the screen.
2. Tap Paper to print a copy of the receipt. Tap Email to send an electronic copy. Notice you also have an option to always ask for these options during checkout. Just tap Ask at Checkout.
3. You can set up to five different tipping percentages. Tap Don't ask for tip to not include the tip option.