Vagaro's checkout system lets you speed up the checkout process, providing more efficient and faster service for clients. You can apply discounts to multiple services and items at once, determine your tipping, checkout, and receipt options and easily search for products with Vagaro's enhanced search feature.
- Tap Checkout at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Select Customer to add a customer.
- You can see a list of All Customers as well as customers who are In Today. Select the customer.
You can see the customer's points summary as well as the number of items they have in their shopping cart. Memberships will appear just below their name.
Use the shopping cart to add and remove services, products, and more to the checkout.
You can add items manually or scan them with your device's camera.
- Tap Shopping Cart to add or scan items.
- Tap Add Item to select from the following options:
- Gift Certificate
- Tap the button to add from the options, and tap Add or Done after making your selection.
- Swipe left on an item in the shopping cart to make delete or increase/decrease the quantity for products.
Note: If you delete a service appointment from the shopping cart, a pop-up screen asks if you want to just remove it from the cart or from the cart and the calendar.
- Tap in a product listing in the cart to edit it.
If a service can be purchased with points, but you don't want to apply them to this purchase, edit the entry and toggle Use Points off.
- Tap Done when finished adding to the cart.
- The screen shows the total amount due.
You can add a discount and a tip. If a deposit is required, you'll add it here, as well.
- Scroll to the payment options, and enter payment amounts next to the types:
- Gift Certificate
- Credit Card
- Tap the arrow next to the Checkout button to select whether to create an invoice for this checkout or save it for later.
- Tap Connect to connect to an EMV credit card reader.
- Tap Checkout when you've set up all payment type options.
- You'll see a Transaction Complete screen, and then the receipt options screen.
Choose Print, Email, Both, or None to print, send or bypass a receipt.
- On What do you want to do next?, select from Rebook, Go to Calendar or More Checkouts.
Receipts & Tipping
Options selected on the Receipts and Tipping screen apply to this and future checkouts.
- Tap the gear icon at the top of the screen.
- Set receipt options to Paper, Email, or Ask at Checkout.
- Set up to five tipping percentages or tap Don't ask for tip.
- Toggle Require Digital Signature on or off and set a dollar threshold for requiring a signature.
- Toggle COVID-Clean Checkout on or off.