We have added even more security to your account. We now send an email notification when you sign in to a Vagaro account from a new device or location. We also send a code for you to put in for the first time you log in from that device (if you have enabled 2-Step Verification in your profile under Contact). You only have to do this one time per device.
Toggling 2-Step Verification On/Off
By default, the 2-step Verification will be turned off. Here we'll show you have to toggle it on and off on web and mobile.
To go straight to the employee profile setting screen click here https://www.vagaro.com/ShopOwner/Manageusers.aspx otherwise follow the instructions below.
1. On mobile tap the More tab and then tap your name. Tapping Password & Security will take you to the screen where you can toggle the 2-Step Authentication on or off. Tapping Connected Devices will take you to where you can see what devices have logged into your Vagaro account and where.
2. Under the Security Question, you'll see the switch to turn the 2-Step Verification on or off.
3. This screen will show you the Connected Devices that have logged into your Vagaro account and where.
This is an example of the notice you'll receive when you log in from a new device.
Please Note: The location is an approximation based on IP address.
On the Web Version
1. You want to do this in the Employee Profile. To access, hover over Settings, hover over Employees, and then click Employee Profiles.
2. You can toggle the 2-Step Verification different for each service provider you have in your business. Under a service providers name, click Profile.
3. In the Profile, You can toggle the switch to turn the 2-Step Verification on or off. When you're finished, click Save.