Keep your account safe with the 2-step verification feature. Vagaro has added an additional security measure, automatically sending an email and text notification to users when logging into a Vagaro account from a new device or location. The system also sends a code, which is then entered to gain access to the account.
To explore this feature in more detail, follow these steps:
- Go to your Settings.
- Select Employee Profiles.
- Locate the employee. The select the Profile button.
- Toggle the 2-step verification option.
- Select Save.
Let's get started!
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Employee Profiles.
4. Locate the employee. Then, tap Profile.
5. Toggle to enable 2-Step Verification. The green color indicates that the option has been turned on. Tap the switch again to disable.
6. Tap Save at the bottom of the screen.
On the Web Version
1. Click Settings.
2. Select Employee Profiles on the left side of the screen.
3. Locate the service provider. Then, click Profile.
4. Toggle the 2-Step Verification switch to enable the feature. Click on it again to disable. A green color means that the option has been turned on. Click Save when you are finished.