How to Add More Security to Your Account with 2-Step Verification
Keep your account safe. Enable 2-step verification and get going with this feature today. Vagaro has added an additional security measure, automatically sending an email and text notification to users when logging into a Vagaro account from a new device or location. The system also sends a code, which is then entered to gain access.
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Employee Profiles.
4. Locate the employee. Then, tap Profile.
5. Toggle to enable 2-Step Verification. The green color indicates that the option has been turned on. Tap the switch again to disable.
6. Tap Save at the bottom of the screen.
7. Tap on the Connected Devices tab in the employee's profile to view all the devices the person has used to access the Vagaro account.
8. You'll be able to see the various devices the employee has used to access the account. Tap on the X function to remove that connected device.
An employee will receive this notice when they log in from a new device.
Please Note: The location is an approximation based on the IP address.
On the Web Version
1. Hover over Settings. Hover over Employees. Then, click Employee Profiles.
2. Locate the service provider. Then, click Profile.
3. Toggle the 2-Step Verification switch to enable the feature. Click on it again to disable. A green color means that the option has been turned on. Click Save when you are finished.
4. You also can see a list of the Connected Devices in the employee's profile. First, click Settings. Then, click Employee Profiles.
5. Locate the employee. Then, click Profile.
6. Click on the Connected Devices tab.
7. You'll be able to see the various devices the employee has used to access the account.