The 2-step verification option provides extra security for the account, requiring you to enter a security code before logging in.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Once you get to the Settings page, select Employee Profiles.
- Locate the employee. Then select the Profile button.
- Toggle the 2-step verification option. Then select Save.
Let's get started!
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Employee Profiles.
4. Locate the employee. Then, tap Profile.
5. Toggle to enable 2-Step Verification. The green color indicates that the option has been turned on. Tap the switch again to disable.
6. Tap Save at the bottom of the screen.
On the Web Version
1. Click Settings.
2. Select Employee Profiles on the left side of the screen.
3. Locate the service provider. Then, click Profile.
4. Toggle the 2-Step Verification switch to enable the feature. Click on it again to disable. A green color means that the option has been turned on. Click Save when you are finished.