You've created your Vagaro account. Now it's time to start inviting customers to your booking page. Vagaro allows you to send invitations to all new customers who have been added to your database. Customers receive an introductory email as well as a temporary username and password. They also receive a URL link that takes them directly to your booking page.
Please Note: Your customer contacts need to be added to your Vagaro account before the Invite All Customers email is sent. You can import this information manually using any device or you can send an excel file of all your contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on how to do this, click on the following link: How to Import Customers in Vagaro.
Also, please note that any services you add to your Vagaro account will automatically display on your booking page. Click on the following link for more information on how to add services: How to Add Services.
How to Invite New Customers to Your Vagaro Booking Page
1. Hover over Customers. Next, click on Invite All Customers.
2. You can invite all your customers to your Vagaro page by first clicking on Marketing.
3. Click on Invite Customers.
4. Click OK when you are finished reviewing the information.
5. An email will be sent to all of the newly-added customers.