To keep your email address secure in Vagaro, make sure you enter it in places where there is an Email field. Do not enter it in the following areas: in the descriptions of services, classes, service bundles, packages, or memberships you add to your account. You also do not want to add it to cancellation policies or any special instructions to clients.
The Worst Places to Add An Email Address
You don't want to add descriptions to the following sections:
- In the Description when creating items such as services, classes, products, service bundles, packages, and memberships. If an email address is entered here, clients will be able to see it when they book or purchase these items on your booking page.
- In the Description in your Business Profile. This displays on the front page of your Vagaro booking site.
- In the Cancellation Policy on the Facility Information page in your Settings.
- In the Special Instructions on the Facility Information page in your Settings.
The Best Places to Add An Email Address
Here are the correct places to add an email address:
- In the Email field in your Business Profile.
Once the email is added, clients will be able to email you directly from your Vagaro Booking Page. Best of all, your email is protected and not shown to customers.
Another good place to enter an email address is in the Email field for each employee on the Employee Profiles page.
Once the email is added, clients will be able to email the employee directly. Best of all, the employee's email is not revealed to customers.