In this forum we’re going to talk about keeping your email address secure through out Vagaro.com. Over time we’ve found many ways scammers are able to find and use your information and we want to show you ways to prevent that and show you other methods to communicate with clients.
Where Not to Put Your Email
These are places you should not have you email listed.
1. Your Description.
2. In description the of Services or Classes.
3. In your Special Instructions.
4. The Cancellation Policy.
5. As your Vagaro Account Name.
6. And your Businesses Address.
How to Receive Emails
1. By filling out the Email field on your Business Profile and switching Show contact info on, your email will be available on your Vagaro page and custom website as a White Envelope.
When your customers click on the envelope they will be prompted to fill out this form that will be sent directly to your inbox.