To keep your email address secure in Vagaro, make sure you enter it in places where there is an Email field. Do not enter it in the following areas: in the descriptions of services, classes, service bundles, packages, or memberships you add to your account. You also do not want to add it to cancellation policies or any special instructions to clients.
The Best Places to Add An Email Address
Here are the correct places to add an email address:
- In the Email field in Business Profile.
Once the email is added, clients can email you directly from the Online Booking Page. Best of all, your email is protected and not shown to customers.
Another good place to enter an email address is in the Email field for each employee on the Employee Profiles page.
Once the email is added, clients can email the employee directly. Best of all, the employee's email is not revealed to customers.
The Worst Places to Add An Email Address
You don't want to add email addresses in the following sections:
- In the Description when creating items such as services, classes, products, service bundles, packages, and memberships. If an email address is entered here, clients can see it when booking or purchasing these items on the online booking page.
- In the Description in the Business Profile. This displays on the front page of the online Vagaro booking site.
- In the Cancellation Policy on the Facility Information page in Settings.
- In the Special Instructions on the Facility Information page in Settings.