Need another reason to get the Vagaro Check-in App? Here's one. Customers can purchase memberships simply with the tap of a button when registering for an account. Not convinced? Here are a few more reasons:
- You can sell memberships with an extremely powerful and easy-to-use app.
- You can add customized logos to your cards, enhancing the customer experience.
- You can upsell plastic membership cards.
- And customers can purchase memberships without your assistance, allowing you to focus on other tasks.
Watch this video or read the article below to learn how to use this feature.
You first need to create memberships in your Vagaro account before selling them in the Vagaro Check-in App. For more information on how to do this, click the following link: How to Create Memberships in Vagaro. Otherwise, continue reading the article below to learn how to sell memberships in the check-in app.
- How to Enable the Membership Purchase Feature in Vagaro
- Selling Memberships in the Vagaro Check-in App
How to Enable the Membership Purchase Feature in Vagaro
Businesses must first enable the Membership Purchase feature in their Vagaro account before selling memberships from the check-in app. Please follow these steps:
1. Click on Settings. Then, click on Check In App on the left side of the screen under the Add-Ons headline.
2. Select a Color Theme.
3. Select and upload a Logo to add to your check-in app account.
4. Click on the Left option under Camera Action to display the camera output on the left side of the screen. Click Right to display the camera output on the right side of the screen. Please keep in mind that this is only for android users.
5. Click on the drop-down menu to select the time you want the system to return to the home screen due to inactivity.
6. Click Success to play sounds resulting from successful actions. Click Failure to play sounds resulting from unsuccessful actions. Click None if you do not want to choose either of these options.
7. Click None if you do not want to require or make it optional for users to sign up for a membership when registering for an account in the check-in app.
8. Click Required if you want to require customers to sign up for a membership when registering for an account in the check-in app.
9. Click Optional if you want to give users a choice between signing up for a membership or skipping this process.
10. Toggle the Prompt to scan membership card after purchase. This action will prompt the user to scan their membership card when purchasing a membership.
11. Click Order Now to order customized Membership Cards from Vagaro.
12. Click Save when you're finished making the selections.
How to Sell Memberships in the Vagaro Check-in App
1. Customers need to tap Register on the home screen.
2. Customers will have an option to buy a membership. They also can skip this process if the Membership Purchase option on your vagaro.com page is selected as Optional.
3. Tapping Add to Cart will take customers directly to the registration screen if the Membership Purchase option on your Vagaro business page is selected as None.
Once they have finished registering for an account in the check-in app, they will be able to proceed with the membership purchase.
4. If the Prompt to scan membership card after purchase option is turned on in your Vagaro business account, tapping Add to Cart will prompt customers to scan their membership card in the check-in app.
The Prompt to scan a membership option becomes available after selecting Required or Optional under Membership Purchase in your Vagaro business account.
This screen indicates that the membership card scan was successful. The system will prompt customers to register for an account after the scan.
5. After adding a membership to their shopping cart and registering for an account, customers will have an option to proceed with checking out the membership or continuing with their purchases.
Customers can tap Checkout to buy the membership or Keep Shopping to continue booking additional services in the check-in app.
Customers will be able to proceed with the normal checkout process if they tapped Checkout on the checkout screen.
Customers will be able to book future appointments if they tapped Keep Shopping on the checkout screen.