Need another reason to get the Vagaro Check-in App? Here's one. Customers can purchase memberships simply with the tap of a button when registering for an account. Not convinced? Here are a few more reasons:
- The app features a self-service system so customers can purchase memberships without your assistance. Thus, employees will be able to dedicate more time towards other tasks.
- You can add customized logos to your cards, enhancing the customer experience.
- You can upsell plastic membership cards.
- You can sell memberships with a powerful and easy-to-use app.
So why wait? Start rewarding loyal customers and boosting your business sales today using this Vagaro Check-in App feature!
Please note: You first need to create memberships in your Vagaro account before selling them in the Vagaro Check-in App. For more information on how to do this, click the following link: How to Create Memberships in Vagaro. Otherwise, continue reading the article below to learn more about how to sell memberships in the check-in app.
How to Enable the Membership Purchase Feature in Vagaro
Businesses must first enable the Membership Purchase feature in their Vagaro account before selling memberships from the check-in app. Please follow these steps:
1. Click on Settings. Then, click on Check In App on the left side of the screen under the Add-Ons headline.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
3. Click None if you do not want to require or make it optional for users to sign up for a membership when registering for an account in the check-in app.
4. Click Required if you want to require customers to purchase a membership when registering for an account in the check-in app.
5. Click Optional if you want to give users a choice between purchasing a membership or skipping this process.
How to Sell Memberships in the Vagaro Check-in App
1. Customers need to tap Register on the home screen.
2. Customers will have an option to buy a membership. They also can skip this process if the Membership Purchase option on your vagaro.com page is selected as Optional.
Tapping Add to Cart will take customers directly to the registration screen. Once they have finished registering for an account in the check-in app, they will be able to proceed with the membership purchase.
3. After adding a membership to their shopping cart and registering for an account, customers will have an option to proceed with checking out the membership or continuing with their purchases.
Customers can tap Checkout to buy the membership or Keep Shopping to continue booking additional services in the check-in app.
Customers will be able to proceed with the normal checkout process if they tapped Checkout on the checkout screen.
Customers will be able to book future appointments if they tapped Keep Shopping on the checkout screen.