The ability to sell memberships? Check.
The ability to create detailed customer reports? Check.
The ability to check customers in for classes and appointments as soon as they arrive? Check.
Booking customers for future appointments? That's another check.
Customers can use the Vagaro Check-in App to book future appointments with Vagaro businesses. And best of all, the process is easy, simple, and convenient as customers can book with the tap of a button. So what's the reason for the wait? Purchase the Check-in App today. You can't lose with this Vagaro feature.
Please note: Any bookings made in the Vagaro Check-in App will adhere to any cancellation policies or settings set in your Online Appointment Rules on your Vagaro page. Click on the following link for more information: How to Set Up Online Appointment Rules in Vagaro.
Downloading the Vagaro Check-in App
Businesses can download the Vagaro Check-in App for free from both the Apple and Google Play stores for their iPads and Android tablets. However, it costs $10 per month to use.
Purchasing the Vagaro Check-in App
1. Click Settings. Then, click Check In App under the Add-Ons heading on the left side of the screen.
2. Click Get Started once you get to the next screen. This will activate the app.
Helpful Links: Learning More About the Check-in App
- Click here to view how to book clients for classes in the Check-in App: Checking Customers in for classes on the Check-in App.
- Click here to read how to sell memberships in the Check-in App: Selling Memberships on the Check-in App.
- Click here to view how to book appointments for clients using the Check-in App: Checking Customers in for Appointments on the Check-in App.
Booking Customers for Future Appointments Using the Check-in App
1. Customers need to tap Check in on the home screen. The Vagaro Check-in App also can scan a customer's QR code. The QR code can be found in their customer account when they log in.
2. This screen will appear once customers tap Check in and log in with their credentials. They need to tap Future Booking to proceed with booking an appointment.
3. Customers need to select the service, service provider, as well as the date. They then need to tap Search when they are finished making the selections.
4. Customers can select a day by tapping on it. They can tap on the left arrow to go back a date on the calendar or tap the right arrow to advance.
5. Customers can select an available time by tapping on it.
6. Customers need to tap Request to book an appointment.