Run detailed customer reports and print a list of any client details in Vagaro.
How to Run Customer Reports in Vagaro
1. Click Reports. Next, click Customers.
2. Enter the customer's address, the individual the customer was Referred By or any General Tags that were written or attached to the customer's profile. Enter all this information if you want to apply these specific filters.
3. Enter the customer's name if you want to apply this filter.
4. Enter the customer's contact information if you want to apply this filter.
5. Click Run Report when you are finished entering the information.
6. Click Advanced Filters to include more items in the report.
7. Enter the customer's information under the categories you want to include in the report. Click on the drop-down menus to select a Service Provider, Membership type, as well as the specific Birth Month.
8. You will see an option that says All Selected when selecting Service Providers and Membership types. Click this option to include all Service Providers and Membership types in the report. Select Birth Month to include all of the months in the report.
9. Click Run Report when you are done making the selections.
10. You'll be able to view a breakdown of the customer's information, according to the filters you set in the report. The dollar amount in the top-right of the screen indicates the amount of money the customer has spent within the date range you applied.
11. Click Export to export the customer report to an Excel sheet or PDF file. Click Print to get a physical copy for your records.
1. Click on the checkbox next to Select All to select all of the customers at once. Next, click Delete to remove the customer.
2. Click OK to confirm the deletion.
Restoring Deleted Customers
1. Click Undo Delete to recover a deleted customer.
2. Click on the date to enter a specific date. Next, click out of the box.
3. Click Proceed.
4. Click OK to confirm the customer restoration.
Changing the View of the Customer Report
1. Change the view or layout of the report by clicking on either Card View or Grid View. Click on the drop-down menu next to Name to filter the report by different categories.
2. Click the AZ button to reverse the order of customers on the report, according to the specific category you selected when clicking on the Name drop-down menu. For example, if you select Customer Since and click the AZ button, the screen will display the most recent client who became a customer of your business first in the report.
Clicking the AZ button again will display your oldest customer first in the report.