Follow the steps below to learn how to delete single or multiple customers at once. Remember that you can restore deleted customers. Click this link: Restore Deleted Customers.
Delete a Single Customer
1. Click Customers at the top of the screen.
2. Enter the customer's name and then select it.
3. Click Delete.
4. Click Delete Customer.
Deleting Multiple Customers at Once
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen. Then click Customers on the left side of the page.
2. Click the checkbox next to Select All to select all the customers. You also can select customers individually by clicking on the checkbox next to the client's name on the list. Click Delete when you are finished.
3. Click OK to confirm the deletions.
To learn how to restore deleted clients, click this link: Restore Deleted Customers.