How to Remove or Delete Customers in Vagaro
If you need to delete a customer or client, you can easily do so in the customer's profile or when running customer reports. You also can restore any clients you remove with the Undo Delete feature.
Helpful Link: How Do I Restore Customers I've Deleted?
1. Click on Customers.
2. Enter the customer's name. Then, select it once it appears below.
3. Click Delete.
4. Click OK to confirm the deletion.
5. Click Reports. Next, click Customers. Note, you also can access this page by hovering over Customers and then clicking Customers List.
6. Click on the checkbox next to Select All to select all the customers. You also can select customers individually by clicking on the checkbox next to the client's name.
7. Click Delete when you are finished.
8. Click OK to confirm the deletions.