Need to delete a customer or bring back a customer you deleted by accident? You can in Vagaro. Read the article below for more information.
How to Delete a Customer in Vagaro
1. Click on Customers.
2. Enter the customer's name. Then, select it once it appears below.
3. Click Delete.
4. Click OK to confirm the deletion.
5. Click Reports. Next, click Customers. Note, you also can access this page by hovering over Customers and then clicking Customers List.
6. Click on the checkbox next to Select All to select all the customers. You also can select customers individually by clicking on the checkbox next to the client's name.
7. Click Delete when you are finished.
8. Click OK to confirm the deletions.
How to Undo a Customer Deletion
1. Click Reports. Next, click Customers.
2. Click Undo Delete to cancel the deletion.
3. Click on the box to select the date. Click Proceed when you are done making the selection.
4. Click OK to confirm the restoration.