To delete a single customer, follow these steps in the Web version of Vagaro.
- Click Customers at the top of the screen.
- Select the client.
- Click Delete, found under the customer's profile picture or image.
To delete multiple clients at once, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen
- Select Customers on the left side of the screen
- Select customers individually by clicking on the checkbox next to the customer's name
Use the Select All checkbox to select all clients at once
- Click Delete when you are finished
*Remember you can restore clients you delete. Click this link to learn more: Restore a Deleted Customer - Web Version.
Deleting a Single Customer on the Desktop Version
1. Click on Customers at the top of the screen once you log in.
2. Enter the customer's name. Then, select it once it appears below.
3. Click Delete.
4. Click OK.
Deleting Multiple Customers at Once
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen. Then click Customers on the left side of the page.
2. Click the checkbox next to Select All to select all the customers. You also can select customers individually by clicking on the checkbox next to the client's name on the list. Click Delete when you are finished.
3. Click OK to confirm the deletions.
To learn how to restore deleted clients, click this link: How Do I Restore Customers I've Deleted?