There's no need for a front desk. Take your business to a whole new level with the Vagaro Check-in App. Just like classes, businesses can use the app to sign up and check in customers for regular appointments such as massages and haircuts.
Just imagine the possibilities:
- You can quickly scan and check customers in as soon as they arrive.
- You can up-sell and get customers to sign up and check in for multiple appointments.
- You can bolster your cash flow.
- And you can run your business with much more efficiency and ease.
For general information on how the Check-in App works as well as how to use the app, click on the following link: Using the Check-in App to Check Customers in for Classes.
Please note: Any bookings made in the Vagaro Check-in App will adhere to any cancellation policies or settings set in your Online Appointment Rules on your Vagaro page. Click on the following link for more information: How to Set Up Online Appointment Rules.
Watch this video or read the forum below for more information on how to use the Vagaro Check-in App when checking in customers for appointments.
Checking in Customers for Multiple Appointments
1. Customers can tap Check In to check customers in for multiple appointments.
2. Customers can toggle the switch to the green color to check in for an appointment or toggle to the white color if they do not want to check in for an appointment.
Customers also can see any appointment statuses, the name of the services, their durations, and their costs on the screen.
The service provider will receive a notification when a customer checks in for an appointment. The service provider will receive the specific message below.
Canceling an Appointment
1. Customers can tap the three dots next to Check In to cancel an appointment after they have signed up.
2. Customers must tap Cancel Appointment to confirm the cancelation.
Undoing a Check-in
1. Customers can undo a Checked-In appointment. They can do this by tapping on the three dots, next to the green Check In button.
2. Customers must tap Undo Check In to undo the check-in.
3. Customers can toggle the switches to confirm undoing the check-in for any appointments. They then can tap Undo Check In to confirm the action.
Dealing with Duplicate Emails
1. The customer will see two options after he or she enters an email that already exists when registering for an account on the Check-in App. The customer can tap Sign up with a different email to register for a new account. This action will take them through the process of signing up for an account on the Check-in App.
The second option is for the customer to tap Login with this email. This option will allow the customer to connect his or her existing profile with the business.
2. The customer will need to enter his or her Password to proceed with the check-in process if the Login with this email option is selected. The customer can then tap Check In.
Receiving Appointment Reminders
1. Customers have an option to accept reminders through Email and Text when registering for an account in the Check-in App. The customer just needs to tap the Email and Text options. A green color indicates that the reminder has been turned on.
Customers can tap None if they do not want to receive appointment reminders.
Below is the appointment notification that the service provider will receive when a customer checks in for an appointment.
2. Customers can tap Done when they are finished.