Looking to run detailed reports on customers who use the Vagaro Check-in App? Now you can. And the process is quick and easy. Just click on Reports. Click on Check-In Log. Select the Date Range as well as the customers you want to include in the report and then click Run Report.
Running Check-in App Reports in Vagaro
1. Click Reports. Next, click Check-in Log.
2. From here, you can narrow the report by selecting the Date Range or the customers you want to include in the report. Click Select ALL to include all customers in the report. You also can click on the Select ALL drop-down menu to select a specific customer or customers you want to run a report on.
Let's start by selecting a specific Date Range. To do this, you need to first click on the box under Check-In Log From-To.
3. Select the Date Range by clicking on the dates on the calendar screen. You also can adjust the range by selecting any of the options on the right side of the screen. Here, you have an option to run a report for Today, Yesterday, the Last 7 Days, the Last 30 Days, This Month, Last Month, This Year, and Last Year.
Notice that any option you click on will automatically display in the Date Range box under the Check-In Log From-To: title at the top of the screen.
Click Submit when you are done.
3. Select the customer by clicking on the Select All drop-down under the Customer title at the top of the screen. Click Select All to include all of the customers in the search. Click Run Report when you are finished making the selections for the Date Range and Customers.
4. The Check-in Log or report will include the customer's name, email address, as well as the date and time the customer checked in for a class or service.
5. Click Export to export the report to an Excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a physical copy for your records.