This feature allows you to easily add a Vagaro service provider to other businesses. All you need is his/her login email address and password and you can sync all of there profile information.
To go to the Employee Profile settings go to this link https://www.vagaro.com/ShopOwner/Manageusers.aspx otherwise follow the instructions below.
Watch this video or follow the forum below.
1. From the calendar screen hover over Settings, hover over Employees and then click Employees Profile.
2. From this screen click Add Employee.
3. In the profile screen type in their First Name, Last Name and Email Address in both fields. When finished click Next.
4. This box will pop up letting you know that Vagaro already has an employee associated with this email and if we want to add them to this business. Click Yes.
5. This window will have you log into their Vagaro account. Enter in their password and click Login.
6. Once logged in, their profile will be updated. Hit next to verify login and contact information.
7. Set-up their working hours and click Next.
8. Set up the services they’re going to preform at your business. When finished click Save.
9. You’ll see your new service provider added to your employee list.
10. If you didn’t have unlimited licenses prior to adding a new service provider, your licenses will be updated to the correct number of licenses needed to support your account and the additional $10 a month charges per provider will be added to your bill (until 7 and then all new calendars are included in the total of $85/month).