How to add an Employee to Another Vagaro Business
You can add an employee to another Vagaro account. You just need their email address and password to sync the information between the two accounts.
To go to the Employee Profile settings go to this link https://www.vagaro.com/ShopOwner/Manageusers.aspx
otherwise follow the instructions below.
Watch this video or read the steps below.
1. From the calendar screen hover over Settings, hover over Employees and then click Employees Profile.
2. From this screen, click Add Employee.
3. In the profile screen type in their First Name, Last Name and Email Address in both fields. When finished click Next.
4. This box will pop up letting you know that Vagaro already has an employee associated with this email and if we want to add them to this business. Click Yes.
5. This window will have you log into their Vagaro account. Enter in their password and click Login.
6. Once logged in, their profile will be updated. Click Next.
7. On the next screen, their login information will be updated. You just have to select their Employee Type and Access Level. When that is set, click Next.
8. Set up their working hours and click Next.
9. Set up the services they’re going to perform at your business. When finished click Save.
10. You’ll see your new service provider added to your employee list.
11. If you didn’t have unlimited licenses prior to adding a new service provider, your licenses will be updated to the correct number of licenses needed to support your account and the additional $10 a month charges per provider will be added to your bill (until 7 and then all new calendars are included in the total of $85/month).