To add an employee to another Vagaro account, follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Employee Profiles on the left side of the screen.
- Select the green New Employee button.
- Enter the employee's email address, first name, and last name. Then click Next at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you see a popup, enter the employee's email and password. Then click Login.
- Select an Employee Type and Access Level. Then click Next to add work hours and services to the employee's profile.
- Once you're finished, click Save.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Employee Profiles.
3. Click New Employee.
4. Enter the First Name, Last Name, and Email Address. Then click Next at the bottom of the screen.
5. Click Yes to add the employee.
6. Enter the employee's email and password. Then click Login.
7. Once the login is successful, the profile will update automatically. Click Next.
8. You'll see that the login information has been updated. Select an Employee Type and Access Level for the employee. Then, click Next.
9. Select the employee's work hours. Then click Next.
10. Select the services you want them to provide. Just click on the checkboxes next to each item on the left side of the screen. Click Save when you're finished.
11. The employee has been added.
12. Remember if you have at least seven service providers, you will not have to pay the additional $10 cost to add a new employee. If you have less than this number, the $10 a month per service provider fee will be added to your bill.