To add an employee to another Vagaro account, watch the video or follow the steps below.
Adding an Employee to Another Vagaro Account
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Employee Profiles.
3. Click New Employee.
4. Enter the First Name, Last Name, and Email Address. Then click Next at the bottom of the screen.
5. Click Yes to add the employee.
6. Enter the employee's email and password. Then click Login.
7. Once the login is successful, the profile will update automatically. Click Next.
8. You can see that the login information has been updated. Select an Employee Type and Access Level for the employee. Then, click Next.
9. Select the employee's work hours. Then click Next.
10. On the left side of the screen, select the services you want them to provide. Once you select the services, you can enter a price and duration and set the points given and points redeemed values for each service.
The points feature allows customers to collect points when they book a service. In the example below, we've entered "30" for the Points Given and "120" for the Points Redeem for the Men's Haircut service. This means that the customer will get 30 points each time they book this service. Once they collect a total of 120 points, they can redeem it or get it for free.
Click Save when you're finished.
11. You're all set! The employee has been added.
12. Remember, if you have at least seven service providers, you will not have to pay the additional $10 cost to add a new employee. If you have less than this number, the $10 a month per service provider fee will be added to your bill.