The Mass Edit feature allows you to change the prices of multiple services at once. You can also edit the Points Redeemed and Points Given for services if you are using the points system in Vagaro.
To edit multiple services at the same time, follow the steps below.
In this article, we will go over:
- Getting to the Employee Profiles Page
- Mass Editing Service Prices
- Mass Editing Points Given
- Mass Editing Points Redeemed
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Employee Profiles on the left sidebar under Employees.
3. Find the employee. Then select Services.
4. Click Edit. Then click Mass Edit to edit the Service Prices, Points Given, and Points Redeemed for that employee. Let's first mass edit the Service Prices.
Mass Editing Service Prices
1. After clicking on the Service Price option in the previous step, select the specific category you want to mass edit. Click Select All to edit all the service categories.
2. Select the specific services you want to edit. Click Select All to edit all the services.
3. Select Set Price to set the sales prices to a specific value. For example, if you enter "20," this will set a $20 price for all the selected services.
Select Price Ratio to set the price of the service based on its duration and the number you enter. For example, if you have a service that is 30 minutes in duration and enter 1 as the price ratio, the service price will be $30. Thus, we are telling the software that we want to charge $1 per minute for this service.
4. Click Apply when you are finished.
Mass Editing Points Given
1. To mass edit the Points Given in an employee's profile, click Edit. Click Mass Edit. Then, click Point Given.
2. Select the category you want to mass edit. Click Select All to include all of the category items in the edit.
3. Select the specific service or services you want to edit. Click Select All to include all of the items.
4. Select Set Value to set the Point Given to a specific value for all the selected services.
Select Percentage of Price to set the points given as a percentage of that service. For example, if the price of the service is $30 and you set the Percentage of Price at 50, the points given will be 15.
Click Apply when you are finished.
Mass Editing Points Redeemed
1. Click Edit. Click Mass Edit. Then select Point Redeem.
2. Select the category. Click Select All to include all of the items in the mass edit.
3. Select the specific service or services. Click Select All to edit all the items in the drop-down.
4. Select Set Value to set the Points Redeemed to a specific value.
Select Multiple of Point Given to multiply any entered amount by the points given for the service. For example, if the Points Given for that service is 10 and you enter 10 for Multiple of Point Given, the Points Redeemed will be 100.
Click Apply when you are finished, and you're all set! The changes will take effect immediately.