For each service provider, you pay for a license. The license screen tells you how much you're paying, for the number service providers you have working at your business. If you delete a calendar, please remove a license or you will be charged the same amount. (Click here to learn how to delete a calendar. After you delete a calendar you will need to remove a license or you will be charged for an unassigned calendar.)
Click this link to get to the employees' profile page
and follow the instructions below.
What this video or follow the forum below to learn about Licenses.
1. From the calendar screen, hover over Settings, hover over Employees, and click Employee Profile.
2. In the Employee Profile screen, you’ll see how many licenses you currently have at the top. Click Change Plan.
3. In this screen click the number of licenses you need. Each additional license is only $10 a month after the initial $25 for the first one. When you reach 7 or more, you’ll have an unlimited license, meaning that every service provider you add after your 7th employee will be free. Set your licenses and click Save.
4. When adding a new calendar for a service provider, you will get this pop up before adding their working hours.
5. When you add a new service provider, your license will update automatically. In the example below, we went from 6 to 7 service providers, so now we have Unlimited Licenses.
6. When you delete service providers, your license(s) won’t update unless you change it. Be sure to make adjustments by clicking your licenses at the top of the page.