How to Update Your Employee Licenses in Vagaro
For each service provider, you pay for a license. The license screen tells you how much you're paying as well as the number of service providers you have working at your business. If you delete a calendar, please remove a license or you will be charged the same amount. (Click here to learn how to delete a calendar. After you delete a calendar you will need to remove a license or you will be charged for an unassigned calendar.)
Click this link to get to the employees' profile page
and follow the instructions below.
What this video or follow the steps below.
1. Hover over Settings. Hover over Employees. Then click Employee Profile.
2. You can see the number of licenses you have at the top of the screen. Click Change Plan.
3. Select the number of licenses you need. Each additional license is only $10 a month after the initial $25 for the first one. When you reach 7 or more, you’ll have an unlimited license, meaning that every service provider you add after your 7th employee will be free. Set your licenses and click Save.
4. Click Yes to confirm the addition.
5. When you add a new service provider, your license will update automatically. In the example below, we went from 6 to 7 service providers so now we have Unlimited Licenses.
6. When you delete service providers, your license(s) won’t update unless you change it. Be sure to make adjustments by clicking your licenses at the top of the page.