Need to quickly move an appointment to another day or time on your calendar? You can in Vagaro. And the process is fast and convenient. Read the article below for more information.
How to Move an Appointment on the Calendar on the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap and press on the Class or Appointment until you feel a vibration and see the black Move Icon above the Class or Appointment. Then, move the appointment to another time slot.
2. This message will appear if you move a Class as opposed to an Appointment. Tap PROCEED to confirm the appointment move. Tap UNDO MOVE to cancel the move.
3. This message will appear if you move an Appointment as opposed to a Class. Notice you have options to notify or to not inform the customer of the move. Tap UNDO MOVE to cancel the move.
4. The move has been confirmed.
5. Another way to move the appointment is by first tapping on the appointment.
6. Tap More.
7. Swipe down on the screen and tap Move.
8. Tap Date.
9. Select the day.
10. Tap Next at the bottom of the screen.
11. Select the time.
12. Tap Book at the bottom of the screen.
How to Move an Appointment on the Calendar on the Web Version
1. Click on the appointment on the calendar screen. Next, drag the appointment with your mouse to another time or day on the screen.
2. You can undo or cancel the moved appointment once you move it on the calendar screen. You also can choose to either notify or not notify the customer of the appointment move.
3. Another way to move the appointment to a different date is by first clicking on the appointment. Next, click Move.
4. Click on the calendar icon to change the date. Next, click Search.
5. Select the new time.
6. Click Book.
7. Click OK to confirm the appointment has been booked for another time or date.