To move an appointment to another date or time using the Vagaro Pro App or a computer, follow the steps below.
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap and press on the Appointment until you feel a vibration and see the black Move Icon above Appointment. Then, move the appointment to another time slot.
2. This message will appear if you move an Appointment or Class. Notice you have options to notify the customer of the move. Tap UNDO MOVE to cancel the move.
3. Another way to move an appointment is by first tapping on the appointment.
4. Tap Move.
5. Tap on the arrows on the right side of the screen to select the service as well as the service provider and date.
6. Select the time.
7. Tap to select the service, service provider, and date.
8. Tap on the screen to enter a comment.
9. Tap Book at the bottom of the screen.
On the Web Version
1. Click on the appointment on the calendar screen. Next, drag the appointment with your mouse to another time or day on the screen.
2. You can undo or cancel the moved appointment once you move it on the calendar screen. You also can choose to either notify or not notify the customer of the appointment move.
3. Another way to move the appointment to a different date is by first clicking on the appointment. Next, click Move.
4. Click on the calendar icon to change the date. Next, click Search.
5. Select the new time.
6. Click Book.
7. Click OK to confirm the appointment has been booked for another time or date.