How Do I Set Up a Customer Account in Vagaro?
Create an account and start booking appointments and buying gift certificates, products, and much more from your go-to businesses.
On the Vagaro App
1. After downloading the Vagaro App, tap on the Profile icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. Notice you have options to log in using your Facebook or Google credentials. Tap on one of these options if you have accounts with one of these mediums. Logging in with any of these credentials will take you directly to your account. Tap on the Home icon at the bottom of the screen to start booking a service or class.
If you don't have either a Facebook or Google account, tap Create Account.
4. Tap on the space to the right of each Profile Item to enter the appropriate information or make a selection. Tap Create when you are finished entering all of the details.
On the Web Version
1. Go to vagaro.com.
2. Click on Login at the top-right corner of the screen.
2. Notice you have options to log in using your Facebook or Google credentials at the top of the screen. Tap on either of these options if you have accounts with these mediums. Logging in with any of these credentials will take you directly to the Vagaro main page. From there, you can begin the process of booking a service or class.
If you don't have either a Facebook or Google account, Click Sign up now! to begin entering your New Vagaro Login Credentials.
3. Enter your First and Last Name, Phone Number, Email, and Password. Click on the drop-down menus to select your Phone Contact Type and Gender. Also be sure to click on the green Email and Text options to receive Appointment Reminders. Next, click Create Account after clicking on the checkbox next to I'm not a robot.