How Do I Book an Appointment in Vagaro?
Got an important meeting tomorrow? Trying to make a big impression on your boss or co-workers? Then start booking that next appointment today. Vagaro offers a plethora of businesses to choose from. So whether you're trying to find a specific stylist or looking for something that is convenient, your options are limitless in Vagaro.
On the Vagaro App
1. Tap on the search box once you access your account.
2. Enter the name of the business.
3. After entering the business name, select it once it appears below. This action takes you directly to the booking page.
4. Tap the Book button to book a service or class.
5. You also can book a specific trainer or service provider. Notice you also can purchase gift cards, memberships, packages, and products.
You can follow these steps.
1. Tap on the Search box at top of the screen.
2. Tap on the Location box to enter the location. You also can enter the name of the business. Tap the business or location once it appears in the Autofill Pop-up below.
3. Tap on the Book a Service box and enter the service. Next, tap on the service you want when it appears.
4. Tap on the Date and Time search box to select the date for the service. Swipe up or down on the screen until you have found the date and time that works best for you.
5. Tap the Search button when you are finished selecting the Location, Service, Date, and Time.
6. Tap Sort to narrow your search by the business that's Nearest, the Highest Rated, the Lowest Rated, has the Highest Cost or has the Lowest Cost.
7. Swipe up or down on the screen to find the business you want. Make your selection by tapping on the image of the business.
8. Select an available time by tapping on the option.
9. Enter any special requests or comments in the textbox.
10. Tap Request or Book once you are finished reviewing the Cancellation Policy.
On the Computer
1. Enter the name of the business in the search box once you access your account. Then, select the business when it appears below. This action takes you directly to the businesses' booking page.
2. Click Book Now to book a class or service. Select the Staff tab to book an instructor or service provider.
3. You also can purchase gift cards, memberships, packages, and products. Just select the appropriate option.
You can follow these steps.
1. Enter the location or the name of the business in the Search box. Click on the location or business name once it appears in the Autofill Pop-up below.
2. Type in the Service in the Service text box. Click on the service once it appears in the Autofill Pop-up below.
3. Click on the date and time to select your option.
4. Click on the drop-down menu to select the month. Use the scroll bar on the right-hand side to go up or down on the screen.
5. Click on the drop-down menu next to the year to select the year you want to book the service. Use the scroll bar on the right side to go up or down on the screen.
6. Click on the left arrow next to the month to go back one month. Click on the right arrow to go forward one month. Click OK when you are finished making the updates.
7. Click Search.
8. Use the drop-down menus to edit the service, date, and time. Click Filters to narrow your search by Business Type, Amenities offered, Languages spoken, and types of Payments accepted. Click Apply Filters when you are finished.
9. Click on the drop-down menu next to Sort to narrow the search by businesses that are Nearest, the Highest Rated, have the Highest Cost or have the Lowest Cost. Click on the option you prefer.
10. Select the business.
11. Click on Book Now.
12. Click on the drop-down menus to select the Service, Service Provider, and Date. Click Add Service if you want an additional service.
13. This screen will appear if the selected date and time for the appointment is not available. Click Search to find the next available date for the service.
14. Select the time by clicking on one of the red boxes.
15. You have an option to write a special request/comment. You also can select the gender preference for your Service Provider. Click the Request button below when you are finished reviewing the appointment details. You will be required to enter your payment information if you see a Book button as opposed to a Request button.
16. Click Close once you are finished reviewing the message.